When it comes to tree lopping, A lot of unfortunate things can happen if you consider DIY instead of hiring a professional tree lopper. You should never take the risk as you may face any of the following:
- Falling off the ladder
- Lacking equipment, like ropes, harness and chainsaws, that may lead you to not doing the job right. Using of mechanical equipment and guide ropes are necessary, especially if you need to remove larger sized branches.
- Experience a hard time using a chainsaw and all the more bringing it up the tree. Balancing plus the heavyweight is definitely not for everyone to conquer.
- Instead of a work that is easy and fast to do, it will turn out to be a major disaster if tree lopping is performed by someone with no experience. A tree lopper is someone trained to ensure that the work will be the done in the quickest and most effective manner possible.
- If someone untrained performs the job, they may end up damaging even their neighbour’s property.
- Unfortunately, your work does not have a warranty. Unlike when a professional does the job, any damages caused by their work will all be guaranteed, including tree lopper’s injuries. Make sure though they are insured or else you may be held liable when they get hurt.
Now that you know that there are a lot of risks you may need to face, it is time to get to know the benefits of hiring professional tree lopper:
- They use safe work practices that are in line with the standards of Australian WHS
- Boundary and power line safety clearance
- They provide their service with full and complete insurance and their work is guaranteed
- They use equipment in the highest possible quality
- They can give advice in terms of dealing with the local council
- They can provide tree stump removal and clean up services
- You can also get advice on how to maintain good health for your trees
Hiring Adelaide Arborists tree loppers can help you avoid risks of injuries, possible damages to your property and can help you save your precious time.